Monday, February 9, 2009

Operation Incubate!

So, I got a call from the doctor yesterday telling me that I have preeclampsia (high blood pressure, swelling, and decreased kidney/liver function due to pregnancy). She put me on bed rest which is the best excuse for doing nothing that I've ever heard! She also told me that she doesn't think that I will make it to March 2nd. I am OK with everything except that. My parents are flying in on Feb 28th, and I need to hold on to them until then because I don't want to do this without them here. So I am on a mission....Operation Incubate. I am bound and determained to hold on to these guys for as long as possible!

So with that in mind...any good movie suggestions?

1 comment:

THE BANGARTS said...

7 Brides for 7 Brothers is always appropriate and entertaining in times such as these. And I think Hannah would recommend Sesame Street: The Street We Live On. We watch this one about 5-8 times a day. Good luck staying down. I found it to be hard, so be better than I was!!!