Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Future

What a Christmas present! We had decided that we did not want to know what the twins were until they were born....well, I kind of forgot to mention that fact when we went into the ultrasound on Christmas eve.

It seems that I am completely outnumbered in my home as aside from myself, everyone, including the dogs, are male.

That's right! Come March Pat and I will have two sweet little identical boys! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Sorry Nat, this means no hair bows :)

I did not pass my first glucose tolerance test, so I had to go back today for the three hour version...oh so fun. We will find out the results later in the week, but I also got to see my little boys and they were kicking and squirming and doing everything in their power to not cooperate with the ultrasound tech. Is that proof for what my future holds?

No comments: